Hulunbuir Municipal Bureau of Commerce plays the function of Port Administrative Office of Hulunbuir Municipal Government and undertakes the responsibility of Hulunbuir trade promotion association. In December 2016, it was also given the power as Hulunbuir Opening-up Leading Group Administrative Office.
Hulunbuir Municipal Bureau of Commerce is mainly responsible for implementing guidelines, policies, laws and regulations of the state and autonomic region in relation to commercial circulation, foreign trade, international economic cooperation, foreign investment and port work, preparing the development plan of commercial circulation, foreign trade, international economic cooperation, foreign investment and port construction of Hulunbuir, and organizing to implement it. It takes the lead in organizing, studying and coordinating to effectively implement methods and measures of the state and autonomous region concerning opening-up guidelines and policies in the opening-up work of the whole city.
The ten specific responsibilities include: 1. Prompt the development of circulation standardized and chain operation, commercial franchise, logistics distribution, e-commerce and other modern circulation methods.
2. Propel the development of urban and rural market, guide planning of wholesale market of staple products and urban commercial network, and the building of commercial system; drive the development of rural market system and organize to implement modern rural circulation network project.
3. Coordinate with and organize relevant department to improve and regulate market economic order of the city and boost credit development in commercial sector.
4. Enhance emergency management of market supply of life necessities, monitor and analyze market operation and commodity supply and demand situation in Hulunbuir; be responsible for the management of reserve of important consumer goods and market regulation; supervise and manage oil product circulation according to relevant stipulation of the state and autonomic region.
5. Organize to implement laws, regulations and policies of the state and autonomous region in connection with foreign trade, and organize to manage import and export plan of commodity and technology in relation to foreign trade according to law.
6. Implement foreign technical trade policy, export control policy and trade policy encouraging technology and complete equipment import and export of the state and autonomous region; carry out service trade development plan and relevant work of the state and autonomous region; work out the development plan of the state and autonomous region on prompting service export and outsourcing, and organize the implementation.
7. Hold economic and trade negotiation with foreign countries and sign relevant documents, and handle important affairs in economic and trade relation between country (region) and locality on behalf of Hulunbuir Municipal Government with the authorization; contact with foreign commercial agencies in China and the representative organization of foreign merchants in our city, and contact with embassies (consulates) and economic and commercial counselor's office of China in foreign countries.
8. Be responsible for overseas economic and technical cooperation of Hulunbuir, and guide and prompt the economic and trade cooperation with Russia and Mongolia; Regulate overseas contracting projects, labor dispatching and starting business by investing in foreign country (except financial enterprises) according to law; assume foreign-aid management responsibility, be responsible for international non-reimbursable assistance projects, and undertake relevant affairs of management of economic and technical cooperation of Hulunbuir by the United Nations and other international organizations.
9. Implement national policies and regulations for foreign investment, guide and manage the attraction of foreign investment to Hulunbuir; manage the examination, approval and application of the setting, change and other matters of foreign-funded enterprises according to law.